Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Doing Good and Doing Well Conference




From February 25-26, I attended the Doing Good and Doing Well conference at IESE Business School in Barcelona. It was my first time in Spain and as soon as I got to the hostel I was already in love. It was sunny, warm, and the beach was steps away from the hostel. Roommate Blondie and I arrived the day before the conference to make sure we got there in time and had the day to explore Barcelona. What a treat!



First we walked on the beach and discovered the port near by.

We found a Greek restaurant for lunch and ordered kabobs.

After lunch we found Parc de la Ciutadella which was really pretty. There were fountains and orange trees and even a "dragon castle."







At the end of the park we found Barcelona's Arc de Triomphe.






No comments: