Monday, October 02, 2006

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I sat around Saturday, exchanged music with my roommate and walked down to one of the beaches. The waves were pretty insane (we're talking 30 ft) so we didn't swim. Sunday we made brunch with the Americans (crepes and a variety of fillings and hashbrowns). Afterwards we spent the day at the beach swimming in the ocean, throwing a football, playing frisbee, and trying our hand at horseshoes. Apparently I'm weak because it took me about 3 rounds in order to throw one horseshoe a total of 40 feet.

I saw the new puppies at the place the Americans are staying and they are really cute. One of them's name is Puppy which I thought was hilarious. At night we hit up a new restuarant- this one owned by a guy from the UK- for some steak and french fries.

Here's a few more photos to enjoy.

No comments: