Sunday, July 02, 2006

Peace Corps contact info

It's finally here- I've been waiting for what seems like forever to begin
this next stage in my life. Tonight is officially my last night in North
Carolina. I head back to DC tomorrow for the staging process and beginning
of my Peace Corps experience. For those of you who wish to write, my address
from July 6- the end of August is:

Julia Kramer, PCT
A/C Corpo Da Paz
C.P. 373- Praia
Republic of Cape Verde

It is recommended that you include "Air Mail" AND "Par Avion" on the
envelope and if possible, ask your local post office to route the mail
through Boston.

Please feel free to check out my blog at www.pcjules.blogspot.com for
additional info, etc while I am away.

And you always have the option of sending me emails at jhkramer@gmail.com
but I won't know my internet situation until I'm in country.

Thank you all for the support and friendships you have shown me and I look
forward to hearing from you and keeping you informed of my next 2 1/2 years.

Love always,
Julia

No comments: